Let's Talk Hemp
Some thoughts and musings about hemp and the hemp industry.
Ever since December of 2014, Cannabis has made some amazing strides in the United States. From solely being a Schedule 1 Drug, to having a form of Cannabis (industrial hemp) removed from the CSA all together. What’s been driving the growth? Our favorite non-psychoactive cannabinoid,
Hemp Exchange (hempexchange.com) launches as the first fully-operational marketplace for hemp industry participants, hemp farmers, CBD processors, and CBD manufacturers. The exchange will serve as an official listing and purchasing service in a burgeoning industry.
Jamie Hadfield interviews the CEO of Hemp Exchange, who has created a business for distribution and Supply Chain with Chris Fontes.
This week on the show Matt is talking to Jenn Price from Golden State Govt. Relations and Chris Fontes from Hempexchange.com about the problems with today’s hemp supply chain and what’s being done in the private sector to compensate for the lack of government oversight.
- How to Shift and Create a Career into the Hemp-Cannabis Industry with Christopher Michael Fontes December 3, 2019
- Hemp Exchange Wins Supply Solution of the Year! December 2, 2019
- Chris Fontes Featured on the Hemp Entrepreneur Podcast November 26, 2019
- Hemp Exchange featured on Lancaster Farming Podcast November 21, 2019
- Member Spotlight: Grinder’s Switch Hemp November 20, 2019